OSSC ACTO Mains Admit Card 2018
OSSC ACTO Mains Admit Card 2018 is all set to be publicized by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Hall ticket is the mandatory document and only those applicants will be able to appear in Odisha ACTO Exam who possesses their call letter. All those applicants who had qualified the preliminary examination and looking for mains exam dates must stay tuned to our web portal. If you don’t want to lose the tremendous chance, so download the Odisha ACTO Exam Call Letter and take the print out of it.
However, the OSSC ACTO Mains Exam Date is not yet announced but visit our web page regularly as we will provide you latest updates about the announcement of officials. Aspirants can download the Odisha ACTO Call Letter 2018 either visiting the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission or by hitting the direct link, available on this page. The team of RecuitmentUpdate.com assures you to deliver all formation about exam instantly by updating this page.
The Staff Selection Commission of Orissa will soon announce its Acto Main Exam and if you are preparing for this exam, then we request you to check your entry form through our page. You can see all the updates on this page.
Odisha ACTO Hall Ticket 2018
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||ACTO Mains Exam|
|Exam date||To be declared Soon|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Admit Card 2018
Earlier, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission has promulgated the OSSC ACTO Exam Notification. Candidates who had filled the application form must participate in the recruitment process. Now, the examination body is going to conduct mains exam on specific centers. Aspirants qualify the prelims exam must download Odisha ACTO Mains Exam Call Letter 2018. Only those candidates can take part in the Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Mains Exam who carries their hall ticket which will soon upload the examination authority.
Odisha SSC ACTO Exam Pattern 2018
|Arithmetic||100 marks (OMR system)||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|English||100 marks (Descriptive)||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|General knowledge||100 marks (OMR system)||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|C. Viva-voce Test||30 marks|
Odisha SSC ACTO Exam Structure
- SSC ACTO Mains Exam is consists of General Awareness, General Knowledge, Arithmetic and English / Hindi.
- The question paper consists of total 100 marks covering 100 questions of multiple choice types.
- The negative marking is considerable i.e. 0.25 will be deducted for one wrong answer.
- The Odisha Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Exam duration is 90 minutes.
OSSC ACTO Selection Process
To appoint the suitable contenders for the Odisha Assistant Commercial Vacancies, examination authority will conduct the following selection stages. Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are advised to stay connected with us as OSSC ACTO Mains Hall Ticket 2018 will soon publicize on the official website.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
OSSC ACTO Mains Hall Ticket 2018
- The first and foremost step is to approach at the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- After reaching on the home page of the portal, you should choose the suitable link of OSSC ACTO Mains Admit Card 2018.
- The next page will come out on your digital screen here individuals need to fill relevant details as form number, aspirants name, date of birth etc.
- Once candidates fill all significant details in relevant spaces, press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Within the few seconds, Odisha ACTO Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2018 will be displayed on your computer/PC.
- Download the Odisha ACTO Call Letter to appear in the examination hall.
Aspirants must take benefit of our free mail service, by leaving your precious comment in the below-provided comment box. We make sure that each announcement of Odisha ACTO 2018 Exam will update on this web page. For grabbing latest information about OSSC ACTO Mains Admit Card 2018, stay connected with us.
OSSC ACTO Main Exam Admit Card 2018 >>>>> Download Here