IGCAR Admit Card 2018
Download IGCAR Admit Card 2018 by going through this page. Examination authority of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research management is going to conduct the written examination. Applicants who want participate in the recruitment exam must download your UDC, Stipendiary Trainee Hall Ticket by accessing the online mode.
For the purpose of hiring most proficient as well as dynamic contenders, recruitment panel has decided to conduct the prelims and skill test. Only those applicants can appear in the UDC Examination 2018 who carries their IGCAR Call Letter. For the comfort of applicants, we have displayed the official link through which they can download their IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card easily.
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card
|Name of Authority||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee|
|Exam Date||July/August 2018|
|Admit Card Published Date||10-15 days before the Examination|
IGCAR UDC Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card
Every year, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research publicizes the recruitment notification for filling various vacant positions of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade III etc. Lots of applicants apply for the concerned positions. This year recruitment panel is going to conduct the written examination on July/August 2018. If you had also applied for the job notification and want to appear in the written examination must download your IGCAR Admit Card 2018 via online mode.
IGCAR Exam Details
Candidates who want to become imperative part of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research and preparing for the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Exam must check the exam details here. For the ease and convenience of applicants, we have displayed the paper pattern, subjects, duration etc in the following table, have a look here;
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective questions||Mathematics||20||60||2 Hours|
- Stipendiary Trainee test has three levels which are Preliminary test, advanced test, and skill test)
- The exam pattern for Prelims and advanced are same.
- Stipendiary Trainee test has 50 objective questions for 150 marks and one negative mark.
- Candidates will get 2 hours to complete their exams.
IGCAR UDC 2018 Exam Pattern
|Level||Exam type||Subject Names||Total questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Level-I||Objective||General English||100||100||90 Min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Quantitative Aptitude ( Arithmetic)|
|Level-II||Descriptive||English language and Comprehension||–||–||3 hours|
Process of Downloading IGCAR Hall Ticket 2018
In order to download the IGCAR Admit Card, ones need to follow the simple steps which are mentioned here;
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the organization.
- The official website of the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is www.igcar.gov.in
- On the home page, applicants should find the appropriate link of IGCAR Admit Card 2018.
- From the next page, contenders must fill important details as registration number etc.
- After filling all details, you should press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, individuals can download the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Hall Ticket.
- Lastly take the print of IGCAR Call Letter and must save on for examination purpose.
IGCAR Admit Card 2018 >>>>> Download Here
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Selection Procedure:
Applicants who want to get appointed for the Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies will have to qualify all selection stages, conducted by the recruitment panel. Candidates who qualify the first round that is Written Exam will be called for the further rounds Skill Test & Personal Interview. After qualifying all rounds, suitable applicants will be appointed for the concerned positions.
Candidates, willing to grab the latest information related to IGCAR Admit Card 2018 must stay connected with our web portal as we will deliver you updated information time to time. Applicants are suggested to bookmark this page by pressing the Ctrl +D key for future requirement.