Career in Government Sector in India
If you are ambitious to uplift your Career in Government Sector in India then enormous Government Job Opportunities are knocking at your door. So what are you waiting for go and apply for Latest Government Jobs at the moment. This is the best place for job hunters who are seeking Government Vacancies. All latest Sarkari Naukari details have been well specified on this beneath segment. Job hunters must glance below and apply for Government Jobs as per their convenience.
Individuals must ensure the eligibility criteria and apply for latest Government Job Opportunity to secure their Career in Government Sector in India. We are listing some important Government Recruitment Notification for 10th, 12th, ITI Diploma, Engineering Graduates and post Graduates and many more. Desirable applicants can enhance their career in any field Defence, Railway, Banking, Teaching, Research, Healthcare and lots more.
Latest Government Job Opportunities
|Recruitment Notification||Post Name/ No. of Vacancies||Official Portal||Get complete Details|
|Northern Railway Recruitment 2018||3162 Apprentice||rrcnr.org||Apply Here|
|SSC NR Recruitment||Chemical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Other Various Posts||www.sscnr.net.in||Apply Here|
|Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018
|Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2018||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)||www.mha.nic.in||Apply Here|
|Bombay High Court PA Recruitment
|MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak)||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in||Apply Here|
Latest Government Jobs Notification
Students from10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com etc stream can apply for the Indian Government jobs. Applicants need to reach at official address of particular organization and apply through online or offline mode. We will update the complete information about upcoming Government Recruitments in India on our web portal so visit our web page time to time. Applicants can go through Preparation Tips for Govt. Jobs to qualify the government exam.
Central & State Government Jobs Notification
Jobs in public sector as BHEL, ONGC, Coal India, IOCL, HPCL etc are the foremost choice of applicants who are desirable to raise their career in government sector. Contenders who have done 10/ 12th graduation/ Post graduation/ diploma courses etc are eligible to apply for PSU Job Notification. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) provides the amazing pay scale to its employees which is around 8-9 lakh per year.
Salary Structure of PSU Jobs:
- Scale: 24,900/- to 50,500/-
- Annual CTC: 1,410,000/-
- Scale: 24,900/- to 50,500/-
- Annual CTC: 1,080,000/-
Civil Service Jobs
Civil Service Examination is conducted by the Indian government every year. At large scale, massive numbers of applicants apply for Civil Service Job Notification. If you have a dream to be a crucial part of Indian administration officer must apply for civil services recruitment notification. IAS, IPS, IFS Jobs are considered as most prestigious Jobs in India.
Basic Pay Scale of Civil Service Jobs
|Basic Pay||INR 90000|
State Public Service Commission Jobs
In order to appoint the talented and career oriented applicants on various departments, recruitment board of State Public Service Commission circulates the job notification. State Public Service Commission conducts PSC examinations to check the knowledge and skills of applied candidates. Some Government jobs like MRO, Tahsildar, RTO provides the extra benefits as the official residence, medical facilities etc.
Salary Structure of PSC Jobs:
- Basic Pay: Rs 23,640
- A. (@107%): Rs 25,295
- R.A.(@30%): Rs 7,092
- A.: 5,280
State PSC Organization Lists
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Goa Public Service Commission
- Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Haryana Public Service Commission
- The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Karnataka public service commission
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Manipur Public Service Commission
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Nagaland Public Service Commission
- Orissa Public Service Commission
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Telangana Public Service Commission(TSPSC)
- Tripura Public Service Commission
- Public Service Commission, U.P
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification
Indian railway is the fourth-largest railway network in the world and its runs more than 13,000 passenger trains on daily basis. The appointment of eligible applicants in Indian railway will be managed by Ministry of Railways and currently 1.308 million employees are working in railway. Recruitment board will publish the railway notification time to time to hire the most eligible applicants.
Salary Structure for Indian Railway Jobs:
Railways Senior Section Engineer salary is Rs 6,01,866
Government Lecturer/ University Professors Jobs
Teacher jobs are considered as most favorable jobs in India. Lots of applicants apply for Government Lecturer/ University Professors Recruitment. Teachers in their trades in colleges offering professional courses are different. Candidates can apply for government teacher Notification by going through online as well as offline mode.
Central and State Government Lecturers: 118,359/- to 500,437/-
Defense jobs in Indian Army, Navy and air force are ranked in most reputed fields. Massive of young students all over the country apply for defense jobs every year. Shortlisted applicants for the Defense Jobs will get attractive and amazing pay scale along with perks and bonuses available for Armed Forces Jobs.
Emolument t Details
- Assistant Commandant: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
- Deputy Commandant: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-
Government Bank Jobs
Applicants can apply one of the notifications of State bank of India, PNB, Bank of Baroda, RBI etc. Job hunters are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the government vacancy as the different post has different criteria and requirement. Stay keeps in touch with us for getting the latest information about upcoming bank recruitment Notifications.
Best Government Sectors for Jobs in India
Here we have listed top fields of the government sector, desirable applicants can apply for any organization as per their interest and qualification.
- Civil services Jobs,
- State Public Service Commission jobs,
- Jobs in Public Sector Undertaking units like BHEL, ONGC, BEL, GAIL Limited, HAL, HCL, HMT, IOC, NHPC Limited, NLC Ltd, NTPC, SAIL, WAPCOS Limited, etc.,
- Government Lecturer/ University Professors Jobs,
- Scientists jobs (in DRDO, ISRO),
- Defense services- Army, Navy, Coastal guard Jobs,
- Railway Jobs,
- Jobs in Nationalized Banks,
- Government doctors Jobs (in institutions like AIIMS)
Hope with the assistance of above-provided information, ones can be easily choose suitable job and raise their Career in Government Sector in India. If you have any suggestion or have any query, you can leave your precious comment in the below stated comment box. As soon as possible, we will rearward you, so stay keeps in touch with us.